This course builds on knowledge gained in Sensory Skills intermediate, and will equip students with an in-depth knowledge of the SCA cupping protocol, and various methods of scientific sensory analysis.
Duration: 4 hours x 3 days
You will learn:
- Physiology and sensory attributes.
- Detecting positive qualities and defects in coffee.
- Coffee profiling. Descriptive vs qualitative analysis.
- Running a cupping session and tasting the diversity of coffee.
- Cultivating a professional sensory facility.
SCA Points: 25